Terms & Conditions of Membership
- Payment must be made prior to your site being made active. Each year payment must be made by the renewal date, or your page may be removed and your email address made inactive. There may be an additional charge to reactive your page.
- All Members must either be located in the Rosscarbery area (as defined by the bounderies of the parish and also including nearby villages: Lisavaird, Reenascreena, etc.), provide services to people in that area, or have some other distinct interest in the area (i.e. past resident).
- It is the Member's responsibility to keep his login details secure. The committee and webmaster will not be held responsible for problems with a Member page if login details were used by a third party.
- No Member pages may contain content of the following: illegal activities, pornographic material, gambling, depiction of violence or hatred, any content (in text or coding) that may cause search engines to ban the site. If you are unsure of what this covers, please contact the Webmaster prior to adding such content to your webpage. All pages with such content will be removed immediately and no refund will be allowed.
- It is the Members responsibility to ensure that his page is kept up to date and doesn't contain any misleading or unlawful information. If your page contains such material and you are unable to update the page yourself, you may contract with the Webmaster to do so.
- Any challenges to this policy will be brought before the committee and the committee will have final say, in keeping with the best interests of this community website.
Need more information?